- Our outdoor venues are working farms so please drive SLOWLY and carefully!
- Dogs must remain on lead at all times unless speciffically instructed by the trainer.
- Please do not allow your dog to approach other dogs espeecially if they are muzzled or wearing a yellow ribbon or tabard.
- Dogs must wear a flat collar or harness with a lead. Extendable leads and slip leads are not permitted in class.
- Head collars like halti are permitted.
- NO prong, choke, electric, spray or 'E' collars are permitted at any time NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pet corrector spray, spray bottles and rattle cans must never be used on or near the training grounds under any circumstances.
Things to bring to class.
- Dog wearing collar and/or harness and lead.
- High value treats eg hotdog, chicken, ham. Kibble wont cut it. Bring twice as many as you think you will need.
- Water and bowl
- Towel, bed or cool mat for your dog to settle on.
- Sensible footwear. Flip flops are not ideal, wellies maybe needed in winter.
- Weather appropriate clothing. There is no bad weather just bad clothing choices.
- A smile
Our rules are in place to create a safe, fun learning enviroment for you and your dog.
If you are unsure or wish to discuss these please contact Carrie 07956375609